Arizona Airports Association
One or multiple Marty Rosness Student Scholarship(s) may be awarded annually by the Arizona Airports Association (AzAA) for an amount totaling $2,500 or less (not to exceed $1,250 per recipient). Please note the following provisions:
• Applicants are NOT required to be a member of AzAA to apply
• Applicants must be enrolled in an aviation related degree or program in the state of Arizona
• Scholarship(s) will be awarded at the annual AzAA Spring Conference
• Scholarship recipients will be required to attend the AzAA Spring Conference to receive the award
• Recipients are provided a complimentary conference registration and reimbursement of mileage and hotel accommodations for the night of the banquet upon receipt of acceptable documentation
• Recipient(s) will be advised of the conference dates and locations in advance and must submit a registration form for the conference a minimum of two (2) weeks prior to the conference
• The entire application, including this page, must be completed and returned to ensure eligibility. It is very important that you answer all questions completely and accurately; incomplete applications will not be considered
• Applicants must submit a current copy of college academic transcripts from the institution they are presently attending
• Applicants may submit a resume or any additional information believed to be pertinent
• If you need additional room to respond to any portion of this application, please attach a sheet that includes a reference to the question or section you are responding to.
• APPLICATIONS ARE DUE IN THE SAME FISCAL YEAR OF WHICH THE EVENT TAKES PLACE
Applications are now open. If you have any questions please contact AzAA Headquarters.
Applications are due on March 3, 2023.